sábado, noviembre 03, 2007

Needing a Mirror...

Sorry for needing you to be my mirror.
Sorry, but I need your eyes telling me that this is real. I need an answer to each one of my love words. I need to find your arms every time I lean towards you. I really need to know that there's someone else but me, that I have the possibility of living outside me. But as long as I found an empty mirror in front of me, there's no way out of this other side of it. There is no relationsihip if all I can see is me and my feelings; but no one on the other side, no feelings, no words, no connection. It's empty, it's lonely, it's deadly silent.
What you are asking of me it's impossible since you keep on trying to be invisible. You won't find me until you are ready to be a reflection.
Diana

No hay comentarios.: