sábado, agosto 05, 2006

Strangeness

I found myself trying to write the last pages of the story of my life. I start reading what I've written, but something seems strange. There are pages that don't belong to this book. These pages seem real, I know they are part of me but somehow they don't follow a logical sequence of events. They seem randomly located. Something doesn't quite fit. It's like the end has anticipated the setting of the story. I'm convinced that I wasn't supposed to live this part of our story yet. It is so out of time, so out of place. There's so much we've missed that it feels strange to be living something we are not ready to live. I don't want to rip off these pages from my book, but I know that I still can't think of the end when there hasn't been a beginning. I have to make this a coherent, real story. So in order to do so I'm determined to find the missing pieces of our story, until it starts making sense and stops feeling so weird.
Diana

No hay comentarios.: