jueves, julio 27, 2006

Opposite Directions

After spending time with you I couldn't help but wonder what we have been doing during the last year.
So many amazing things have happened between us, that the only matter that I still can't understand is why I can't have you.
I'm so desperately confused, I really don't know what to do.
A part of me is begging me to keep looking for you, but another part of me is telling me that in spite of this great LOVE, you may never be able to be with me, just with me in a real relationship.
That same part of me keeps on pushing me to make a decision, to choose a road, a road in which you are certainly present but you are not mine.
That road seems to be everything I apparently want, it is a road I would travel hand in hand with someone.
The problem is that that someone isn't you, and how can it be everything I want if the only thing I really want is YOU and that road is the only one you can't walk along with me.
I can't choose a path where I'll be losing you and neither one where I can keep you but I can't have you.
Do I really have to choose?
Diana

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...
Este blog ha sido eliminado por un administrador de blog.
Anónimo dijo...
Este blog ha sido eliminado por un administrador de blog.
Anónimo dijo...
Este blog ha sido eliminado por un administrador de blog.