viernes, junio 09, 2006

WeT, CoLd SaDnEsS...

A drop of water falls over my shoulder and slides throughout my arm.
It freezes my skin and wakes up my otherwise asleep soul.
It seems to be a warning sign.
I feel a drop of wet, cold sadness coming down my cheek followed by a wave of crystal clear water.
I'm suddenly soaked in endless river water.
Separating myself from that immense and strong stream appears to be impossible.
How can something so fragile and stable can be so illogically chaotic?
My tears have become tiny ice diamonds which sparkle beneath the apparently monotonous surface.
Everything seems so bright and yet so death and lonely.
I'm so desperate to find the way out, but the only thing left to do is keep swimming and keep trying to understand...
Diana

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»