lunes, junio 05, 2006

fRaGmEnTaTiOn

Today I woke up feeling so free, so strong, so ALIVE.
I was feeling a kind of inner peace I haven't felt in years.
The air was coming into my lungs and becoming a part of me.
My emotions, for once, were also a part of me.
I was living every single sensation coming from outside and inside of me as a whole.
I was a whole.
Unfortunatedly, it didn't last long.
You appeared from nowhere and everything started falling apart.
I felt myself breaking into a million pieces, pieces which didn't fit together anymore.
Every single fragment of my SELF wants something different
I don't know who I am, I don't know what I want, don't know what to do.
I'm craving for you, I certainly am, in the strongest and deepest way.
But also, I wish I could get rid of this need of you...
I wanna run away and I so wanna stay...
I wanna love you and I wanna stop loving you...
Tears are running through my warm skin, warmth that comes from my perception of you.
Ambivalence, ambiguity, incoherence, confusion, fragmentation.
All of them sharing a space, all of them invading me...
I wanna be a whole, I wanna be perfect...
But that's impossible since the day I stopped being THAT to you...
Diana

No hay comentarios.: